We buy Gold Jewellery from 9kt through 24kt, including all unwanted, broken & out-dated items. We buy • Gold earrings • Gold rings • Gold neck chains • Gold charms • Gold bracelets • Gold bangles • Gold pendants • Gold trinkets.
We buy yellow gold, white gold & pink gold. We're happy to assess any item you have - no matter the colour. We buy all gold jewellery, in any quantity & in any condition.
If you wish to sell gold jewellery, call us on 1300 64 60 64 to make an appointment.
We buy Australian & International Gold Coins.
Sydney Gold Buyers have been dealing in gold coins for three decades.
We buy • Australian gold coins • International gold coins • All denominations of coins • In any condition • Both ancient & modern.
If you wish to sell your coins, call call us on 1300 64 60 64 to make an appointment & have your items assessed. We pay Sydney's highest prices - in cash - with immediate settlements to $100k & we're open 7 days.
We specialise in Rolex Watches. We will assess your watch & give you a summary of what we're able to offer.
We are always looking to purchase Rolex models for cash, in any condition, working or not, but we also buy: • Jaeger-LeCoultre • Panerai • Girard Perregaux • Blancpain • Cartier • Omega • Patek Philippe • Chopard • Tudor • Hamilton • Tag Heuer • Audemars Piguet • Corum • Hublot.
We also buy all gold wrist, pocket & fob watches, working or not, in any condition.
WE ALSO BUY
• Scrap gold • Gold nuggets • Gold bullion • Alluvial gold • Gold dust • Gold sovereign cases • Dental gold • Gold jeweller's bars • Gold compacts • Gold snuff boxes • Gold vinaigrettes • Gold vesta (match holders) • Gold Dunhill lighters.
• Platinum Jewellery - we buy platinum grades of 900, 950 & 990 purities, hallmarked & not hallmarked. We are Sydney's most competitive platinum buyer & will pay the highest possible price.
Our business principle is simple, we offer sellers top prices for their old & unwanted gold jewellery - & happy customers have brought us repeat & referred business.
" I had a spring clean and found lots of gold pieces that I haven’t worn for years. It was a mixture of 9ct, 14ct and 18ct , but I wasn’t sure what was what.
Simon sorted through everything and explained the process really clearly and I was totally blown away by how much it was worth! Huge thanks! "
- Theresa P, Caringbah. June 2014.
• NSW law states that you must produce a current photo-ID when selling to Sydney Gold Buyers.
" We felt really comfortable selling our gold to this company.
As we run a small family business it was a pleasure dealing with another small family run business. Go and visit them, you’ll be delighted - as we were. "
- Peter G, Ashfield. March 2013